Thursday, April 24, 2008

Landon: Playing with "Calk".

So, Michael bought Landon some chalk ("Calk" as Landon calls it) yesterday afternoon from the dollar store. He loves to "wite" with pens and we figured he would like to play with chalk. He did, and ended up getting very colorful himself.

Here are a few pictures of Landon, Michael, & Eli:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Footprints in chalk...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Landon also got his lawn mower out and mowed a bit. Michael got a new push mower yesterday as well...compliments of my Uncle Lanny & My Grandmother. They really shouldn't have!!!! Here's some more pictures:


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Gizmo said...

Hey Mommy!
It's me, Gizmo. Thank you for buying seeds to grow me some fresh catnip! I can't wait to get some!
Love you mommy,
~Gizmo!