Thursday, October 9, 2008

A Work In Progress...my stash

So, I thought I would post a few pictures of my stash of stuff accumulating around here.


This first one is of the cabinet in the bathroom. It is way to full. I have pretty much ran out of room under there. I have toothpaste, pads and tampons, and shampoo and conditioner, among a lot of other stuff crammed under there. I try to straighten it up here and there, but every time I add something else to it, it's all messy again. So, if I can find a cabinet that will fit in the other corner, I will get it and use it for my stockpiling.


This is a picture of under the kitchen sink. It's a heck of a lotta more messy under there than in the bathroom. I believe there are 3 Febreeze Noticeables starter kits, 2 Glade spray, 5 other sprays, lots of Mr. Clean Magic Erasers, and other junk.
This shows dish detergent. There should be 5 Dawn total, and 2 Ajax. Glade Fabric and Air..I love this stuff. Lots of other random cleaners are under there as well.

So, right now I would say that mainly my stash is made up (have the most of:) toothpaste, pads/tampons, shampoo & conditioner, razors for Him, Dawn dish detergent, and air fresheners!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What do you do with all that stuff?

manda said...

Your stash is getting there!! I find it so hard to store my stash!