Friday, August 22, 2008

Been a long while...


..So, I know it's been quite a while since I posted, but I admit I have been on here..just doing Gizmo's blog. Yes, my cat has a blog. I am addicted to it. It is hilarious what these blogging cats have to say.

Let's see, since the last time I posted there has been Landon's 2nd Birthday party, Eli is now 5 1/2 months old, and I have taken up couponing like crazy!


I plan to keep a total on here to show how much I have saved. It has only been 3 weeks of doing it, but it's getting better by the week!!!

I am going to add pictures from the party and other stuff in more posts so this one isnt soooo long...ok...well, Don't forget to leave me some comments to motivate me to keep up my blog and not just Gizmo's!!!
P.S. I am going to be posting the things I mentioned above in other posts, just dating them for when they should have been added. Ok, done.




No comments: